Innovigo Technologies Pvt Ltd, ("ITPL) guarantees the product purchased by you to be free from defects resulting from the use of faulty parts or poor workmanship during its manufacture subject to terms of the limited warranty ("Warranty") given below:
- a. This warranty is applicable for a period of One (1) year from the date of the invoice/purchase of the product.
- a. The claim will have to be made within the warranty period.
- b. ITPL will repair or replace any defective parts and correct any problems resulting from poor workmanship free of charge.
- c. Service to the product shall be carried out on a carry-in basis wherein the customer has to carry the product to the stores from where the product was purchased and for all online purchases customer needs to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at (+91) 9319244199 and share details. Pick up and delivery of the product shall be arranged post ascertaining the issue and at the sole discretion of ITPL
- d. While the Company will make every effort to carry out necessary repairs at the earliest, the Company is under no obligation to do so within a stipulated time period.
- e. Claims, if any, to this warranty shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the product.
- f. In case of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Company alone. In case the replacement of the entire product is being made (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model will be replaced and in the event, sucha model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model of price equivalent at the time of purchase.
- g. Replacement criteria from warranty terms do not stand if No problem found type diagnosis is found and perceived intermittent errors that cannot be reproduced are noticed.
- h. This warranty will be terminated automatically after the period of 1 year from the date of purchase even if the product was not in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
- a. The product is physically damaged.
- b. The product is modified, maintained or repaired by a party not authorized by ITPL.
- c. The product is installed, maintained and operated in ways other than as recommended by ITPL.
- d. The product is faulty or damaged due to electrical faults external to the product.
- e. Malfunctions or damages resulting from natural calamities, fire, civil unrest and/ or accidents.
- f. The model number, serial number or warranty stickers have been removed or tampered with.
- g. A non-ITPL certified product is added on to the ITPL product.
This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- a. The warranty is not transferable from one user/customer to another.
- b. ITPL's warranty does not entail a warranty of functionality or any obligation to repair or replace a defective product, if that defect is a result of physical breakage, improper installation or connections, electrical faults external to the product, abuse or unauthorized modification of the product.
- c. Any service, repair or replacement not within the scope of ITPL's coverage shall be subject to the rates and terms of MOJOPAQ customer care.
- d. All third-party peripherals, whether purchased as part of a system or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing- supplier's warranty and ITPL does not provide warranty such products.
- e. This warranty is only applicable if the product is purchased from ITPL (MOJOPAQ) or any of its authorized resellers
- a. The warranty card is not completed fully at the time of purchase of the product.
- b. The serial number of the product is deleted, defected or altered.
- C. Accessories.
- e. Plastic parts.
- f. Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain, etc,
- g. Defects or damage caused due to
This warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
- i. accidents, mishandling, negligence; or
- ii. transportation or shifting; or
- iii. improper or reckless use, which will be determined by the authorized technician of the Company; or
- iv. not used in the manner specified in the manual; or
- V. tampering, breakage; or
- vi. lightening, fire or natural calamities or Force Majeure; or
- vii. abnormal voltage or faulty electric or power connections or poor/faulty electric or power wirings; or
- viii. lack of supervision or lack of proper care or everyday maintenance; or
- x. Improper storage and poor environmental conditions.
Except for the warranties set forth herein, ITPL disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. In no event shall ITPL be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, consequential human injury or loss, including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, or use whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product
- a. The customer agrees that repair or replacement, as applicable; under the warranty services described herein are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any breach of the ITPL limited warranty set forth herein.
- b. If any provisions on this limited warranty are Judged to be unenforceable or illegal, the continuation of the ther provisions will not be affected. This warranty Will also not affect the customer's statutory right under applicable Indian laws.
If you are experiencing difficulty operating this product or require any assistance, please
Email at: email@example.com or Whatsapp at: (+91) 9319244199